Monday, November 22, 2010

See my reading in the column to the left

It started with Krista Tippett's "On Being" weekly program on NPR.  John O'Donohue's voice drew me in.  Then I discovered Karen Armstrong's book.  And I found in their writing what I wanted to offer you.  So instead of writing these days, I'm soaking, making notes, so that when I'm moved to write again, it will be worth the extra words.  Please consider this reading, as well as browsing Tippett's programs for inspiring audio and video - http://being.publicradio.org/programs/

PEACE

john

1 comment:

  1. Love the new format! I am looking forward to listening to The Case for God, thank you for sharing! And thanks for putting on the sharing tools... all the simpler to share the Free Lemonade ;)

    And just came across the Three Faiths Exhibition @ New York Public Library, I am enjoying the online information and look forward to spending more time with it in the quiet of the winter.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are helpful, and will be used to improve this blog.